Strategic thinking is a skill of converting your dreams into actionable strategies. You can turn any of your dreams into a strategy by taking action. Your very first action is to choose your biggest dream to represent your vision of the future. Back-engineer it now. To accomplish this you must create a sequence of tactical objectives towards your vision. By the way, you might need more than one strategy to fulfil your vision. You hit those objectives with the focused action to convert tactical objectives into accomplishments. Accomplishments feel like hitting the target successfully or scoring the goal. If your accomplishments bring enough satisfaction to consider strategy a success, you simply say “mission accomplished” and move into the next strategy to create momentum.
- Strategies are not accomplishments but they consist of strategic accomplishments.
- Amount of your strategies depend on the complexity of your vision.
- Some strategies are permanent, some of them must be revisited and some of them must be retired.
- Strategic thinking brings dreams into life.
- Vision is the total sum of your dreams.
- Vision is the horizon of your dreams.
- Educated people have better dreams.
- Better dreams create a better life.
Now you know how to accomplish anything you want so please make your choices wisely and dive into satisfactory action. You’re Welcome!