Meaning of Evaldas
Well, it's a pleasure to make research on my own name! If any other people with name Evaldas are reading this, please scream - we rock! :DDDDD
Oh, yeah. I new before and I just confirmed that name Evaldas comes from Teutonic words "ewa" and "baldan" which means "law" and "rule". It would mean "Rule by the law"!
|EVALDAS is the most popular 31238th name in USA. One in every 702,203 Americans is named EVALDAS and popularity of name EVALDAS is 1.42 people per million. [So I am one out of a million :D]If we compare the popularity statistics of EVALDAS to USA's population statistics, we can estimate that as of April.18.2012 21:45 there are 448 people named as EVALDAS in the United States and the number is increasing by 4people every year.Usage of evaldas as a first name is much more common than its usage as a middle name. The sum of alphabetical order of letters in EVALDAS is 64 and this makes EVALDAS arithmetic buddies with words like Elegant, Bright, Bubbly, Dreamer, Engaging, Helper, Reliable, Select, True, Vital.|
The other website gives this information:
- As Evaldas you have a great love of nature and the out-of-doors, and could have a desire to be in an occupation which takes you outdoors and involves you with the products of the earth.
- All the finer things of life and beauties of nature are an inspiration to you and you are attracted to the mysteries of nature.
- Difficulty in expression results in your being too positive, blunt, and candid in speech.
- Although you are easily offended by others, you do not show it.
- You crave affection and understanding, but rarely find it as others do not understand you and accuse you of being cool and aloof.
- Although the name Evaldas creates an interest in the deeper aspects of life, we emphasize that it causes a blunt expression that alienates others.
My name-day is celebrated on the 3rd of October!
Feelings realated to the name Evaldas when pronounced:
- Disgust - 7%
- Anger - 2%
- Sadness - 4%
- Joy - 65%
- Wonder - 22%
A lot of interesting information! I'm glad I have done this research!
Till our future connections 😉
Sicerely, Evaldaz 😉